- Do you make as much from your content as this duck? Equal parts heartwarming and envy-inducing, Dunkin Duck's hustle (& his mom's) is top-of-the-list inspiring to me this week.
Viral TikTok superstar Dunkin Ducks earns $4,500 a month
The internet is "quacking" up over this duck. Meet Munchkin, an influencer pet in Milford, Pennsylvania, with 2.7 million followers on TikTok. The Chinese social media app has launched the careers of Charli D'Amelio, Addison Rae - and now one very lucky duck.
- The next major trend in influencer marketing just might be....a gas station? Proving that A. anyone can take advantage of influencer marketing and B. literally anyone can find new brand life on TikTok, 7-11 is coming for your feed.
'Increase our relevance with Gen Z': Why 7-Eleven is amplifying fan-generated content on its social channels - Digiday
by Kristina Monllos Last January, Froggy, a teenage punk band based in Doylestown, Pennsylvania posted an ode to 7-Eleven's nachos on Instagram and joked that the chain should sponsor them. This month, that joke became a reality of sorts when 7-Eleven produced a music video for the band's song - set at the band's local 7-Eleven location, of course.
- The marketing team for HBO's Gossip Girl reboot isn't "advertising a TV show"—they're expanding the universe of the show into your digital life and blurring the lines between fiction and reality. This is truly next-level, and tbh, slightly alarming 👀
The most interesting part of the 'Gossip Girl' reboot is its social media campaign
Making a reboot is challenging, especially so when characters of the original are as iconic and generation-defining as those in the original Gossip Girl. The first half of the first season of the Gossip Girl reboot aired on HBO Max in July and will return in November.
- THIS. REEL. IS. EVERYTHING.
To watch—> https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUaEWoWjlYr/
- Well, this is one way to get the attention of major brands! I'm always here for a story about creative work getting noticed, so all I can say to Emily is if you're not monetizing yet, maybe you want to check out some of our Willa community resources 😉